At the breeding stage :
– Vaccination campaigns against ring worm and treatment against lice.
– Reduction of potential harm to the animal and subsequently to the hides and skins
– Remind professionals and students about best hygiene practices
At the slaughter house :
– We advise and train employees to follow best practices in terms of skin removal and take-off.
– We ensure salting is properly carried out and that storage conditions are appropriate.
Run the Quality Department
Promotion of French hides -Participation at various international fairs.
The SGCP is a historic member of ICHSLTA –International Council of Hides, Skins and Leather Traders Associations.
The SGCP is also a member of the International Arbitration Chamber of Paris and has leather experts able to resolve trade disputes.
Counts 25 companies representing 90% of the national raw hide trades, dealing with hides and skins from around 200 abattoirs in France.
These companies are traders, collectors, abattoirs or industry/legal experts.
Address : 105, rue du Faubourg St Honoré 75008 Paris
Telephone :+ 33(0) 188.8.131.52.43